Maurelita asked me to list eight things about myself that you wouldn't know about. The problem is, you should know all about me by now, if you have been reading my blog. And I already listed seven some time ago. In French, though.
But let's go.
1. My cats know how to use a spoon for eating. They do not yet eat with a fork and a knife, but I'm not desperate. They are good learners.
2. I'm addicted to blogging - but I guess you already knew that! By the way, have you already visited HPY bis?
3. I have a bicycle but I don't know where it is. At least, I'm not sure.
4. I get up at least once in the night to open the door for one of the cats who has expressed its wish to go out - or to come in. Or both. Or both cats...
5. I don't like talking too much about myself. I prefer to talk about the cats.
6. I like the process of creating, furniture for instance, but I'm not good at the process of realisation. I need help for it . Thinking, planning and re-thinking is more interesting than doing. I've been designing a bookshelf for a couple of years already. I even have the wood. But nothing has been done yet. I'm getting desperate...
7. I used to paint - but I have never thought of myself as an artist.
8. I stop anything I do, even blogging, when one of the cats asks me for help. Or for tenderness. Or anything.
Before they ask, I have to tag eight persons. They are - let's think about it - bergson, isopeikko, hogrelius, l six, mpy, pho, rafael pyton and raipu. I hope I didn't tag the same ones last time.
The reply may be written in the language of their choice.