1. I like my cats, Moumoune and Nefertiti, very much, and I like to like them.
2. I like my hpy bis-blog, as it allows me to play with my not so good pictures and to make something I like of them. Go and have a look, if you haven't yet. I would like that, and eventual comments, too.
3. I like having learned to remain calm and cool, except of course when I get irritated. Sometimes even then. It's so frustrating for the others. Ha ha.
4. I like the fact that Nefertiti (who is a cat, if you have forgotten) seems to like me very much. As so often she sits next to me right now.
5. I like my ability to play with words in a couple of languages. I do it better in French than in English, however. That could be because I haven't been speaking anything than French for some thirty years.
6. I like my dark blue eyes as they allow me to see so much.
7. I like my kind of humour, even though people don't always understand it. But we're not talking about them (you?), but about what I like in myself.
8. I like having nothing on my conscience. Even when I was wrong, I always did what I thought was right, and I like to live like this. (This is getting too serious.)
9. I like, like Mary likes hers, my creativity. Not only do I like it, I also need it in order to feel alive.
10. I like my ability to laugh at myself. You may do it too, and if you do, we'll see if I like that!