vendredi 3 août 2007

Gold



Posted by Picasa

Yesterday I learned that I had been given the Inspirational Blogger Award by Peter from PHO in Paris, France.


It made me very HPY, and I immediately put it in the side banner to be admired by everyone. It's still there!


When I received the silvery Thinking Blogger Award some time ago, I didn't mind giving it away (I confess, I did keep one), but this time I'll keep it all for myself, as it's made in gold.


I wish to express my gratitude to Peter whom I started blogging not so long ago, and who has gained immediate success with his photos and stories about Paris. His visitors are mostly women, but I'm not jealous. We are just old friends.


So thanks again, and cheers!


12 commentaires:

Peter a dit…

Thanks for these kind words! You have once again showed that to give you this award was not a mistake. I'm so happy to see you HPY!

SusuPetal a dit…

What, not jealous? You're heart is also golden, HPY:)

hpy a dit…

I love to see my friends loved. It proves thet I'm right in loving them. If I need proof!

Anonyme a dit…

Congratulations for the award HPY !!!

hpy a dit…

Thank you Lasse.

hogrelius a dit…

Som du vet så gillar jag dina bilder oerhört mycket,hur många har jag inte haft på mitt skrivbord?Särskilt dina kattbilder som är suveräna!!!!!!Fortsätt så till glädje för många!Kram kram!

hpy a dit…

Tack for dina snalla ord, Bosse, men i fraga om kattbilderna ar det Moumoune och Nefertiti vi skall tacka. Battre modeller kunde jag inte ha.

Kate a dit…

Ah, good friends! No greater gift than friendship.

hpy a dit…

Old friends, Kate. Both over 50.

Olivier a dit…

felicitation pour cet award, largement merité. Encore une belle photo: une peinture de dame nature.
Passe un bon weekend et eloigne toi du Diable ordinateur pendant deux jours ;o)

Mick a dit…

Congratulations on this beautiful photograph too!

hpy a dit…

Mais que veux-tu Olivier, quand les histoires sortent toutes seules et que Diable ordinateur n'est pas ouvert, cela fait beaucoup de choses à ranger le lundi matin. Et je ne suis pas une fanatique du menage.
Je constate pourtant que je n'ai rien mis sur hpy ce samedi. (Il y a juste une image sur bis, je ne pouvais pas m'en empêcher.)