samedi 27 septembre 2008

Ordinary me


I hadn't been tagged since I don't remember when, so I shouldn't have been very surprised when I found a tag by Marguerite from France who asked me to tell six ordinary things about myself.

Should she have asked me to tell six extraordinary things about myself, the task would have been much easier, but here we go:

1. Like everyone should have been, I was very happy about those who called me, or mailed me , or contacted me in any other way when I quit blogging for some days (a bad flu), making me believe that they missed me. Thank you (you'll know if you're concerned).

2. Like everyone, when I have a flu, I believe it's worse than for everyone else. (It is!)

3. Like everyone (I'm not too sure about that) I found it rather nice not to blog - it felt like a holiday, and I was even wondering about having a flu for a long, long time. It's not over yet, though, and I don't know when I'll be back.

4. Like everyone, when I have a flu, my eyes turn red, as red as my nose.

5. Like everyone, when I have a flu, especially when it's as bad as I feel (see point 2) I feel tired and lousy. Awful. And it's not only a feeling, it's true. At least for me.

6. Like everyone, when I have a flu, I feel sorry, oh so sorry for myself.

Luckily, a flu doesn't last very long, so when it's over I can start feeling extraordinary again!

Now I should tag six persons, asking them to tell six ordinary things about themselves. The victims are:

April from Germany
Delphinum from Switzerland
Evlahos from Greece
Kutuharju from Finland
Runee from Norway
Sophisticate at Arms from the United Kingdom

Quite European!

They may use any ordinary language they wish in their ordinary reply. The tag is open also to everyone else.

I'll inform the victims personnally about this tag when I feel better. (Should you want to do so at once, please inform them about this tag, it would make things much easier for me.)

And now I'll go back to sleep.

20 commentaires:

Lucie a dit…

AH ! De toute façon, il y avait de ta part de ci de là des signes de vie depuis deux jours, pas comme sur la planère Mars....

;o)

Tu es donc présentement une personne sous influenza, et tu ne te soignes pas...

Je te souffle un bisou de loin
A bientôt, Hpy, merci d'avoir fait le tag et porte toi mieux, importante et inimitable personne !

Mick a dit…

Another amazing documentionist photograph, Hélène. I had noticed that you went missing but just thought you were busy. Welcome back.

claude a dit…

C'est donc cela que tu étais muette depuis 3 jours ! Je suppose que ta grippe est plus mauvaise que la bronchite que je viens d'avoir. Tu as raison, retourne bien au chaud sous ta couette et attends que le mal passe. Reviens nous vite en pleine forme. Je te fais un bisou de loin au paracétamol !

isopeikko a dit…

Maailma on joskus ankara. Nuhanenille ja haastetuille :)

Webradio a dit…

Bonjour Hélène !
Bonne sieste... Je Te taquine...
Ta photo, les habitants pourraient envoyer des messages codés, suivant s'ils ouvrent ou non les rideaux... Des signaux, comme avec la fumée...

Liisa a dit…

Parane pian!

Anonyme a dit…

I noticed your absence but thought you were busy. Get well soon now. May you be a chirpy bright like the sunshine in your picture.

And your picture is very beautiful, I am always intrigued by windows... I don't know why.

GMG a dit…

Hi Hélène,! Here I am to enjoy your lovely blog on my weekly visit! And this week we have again some wonderful pictures.
Hope you get better and get rid of the flue... The Abbey of Valmont is awesome! Wouldn't mind to taste the andouille... ;)
Look forward to reading you at Blogtrotter, now back in Chania!
Have a great weekend!

alice a dit…

Il fait souvent froid dans les églises...! Soigne-toi bien!

Alain a dit…

Je te fais un coucou, mais j'ai pas tout compris...il faudrait que je me remette à l'anglais si je veux avoir une audience internationale.

Olivier a dit…

je viens de passer une minute a bien rire, ton texte n'y est pas pour rien....la traduction de mon ami google est terrible, le top du top...
Je te propose des extraits :
"4. Comme tout le monde, quand j'ai une cheminée, mes yeux virer au rouge, rouge comme mon nez.

5. Comme tout le monde, quand j'ai une cheminée, surtout quand il fait aussi mauvais que je me sens (voir point 2) Je me sens fatigué et misérable. Horrible. Et ce n'est pas seulement un sentiment, c'est vrai. Au moins pour moi.

6. Comme tout le monde, quand j'ai une cheminée, je suis désolé, oh désolé pour moi-même.

Heureusement, un tuyau de cheminée ne dure pas très longtemps, alors quand c'est fini"


Je comprends maintenant personne ne comprends mes messages en anglais, mais bon comme je vis en studio je n'ai pas de cheminée et mon tuyau tient le coup ;o)))

Miss_Yves a dit…

Voilà une manière habile de parler de soi sans révéler quoi que ce soit !
Très belle photo d'une façade géométrico impersonnelle, qui cadre bien avec le sujet !
Elle me rappelle un immeuble vu sur le blog de Cergie et traité également de manière magistrale !
miss Yves

Miss_Yves a dit…

C'est un gag ? comment "flue" peut-il être traduit par cheminée !
En tout cas, c'est très drôle !
miss Yves

Anonyme a dit…

You have informed me, so you seem to feel better with your flu. Nice text, not ordinary. OK. I'll try to do my best, but ordinary ...
and nice photo; I like the many windows as elements of repetition.

Anonyme a dit…

Me again. I'm sorry and please don't be angry with me, hpy, but I can't think of 'ordinary' things because most of all is ordinary. So I can't answer the 'tag'.

hpy a dit…

Never mind, April. You can tell us some extraordinary things about you if you prefer to do it!

Thérèse a dit…

Avec ou sans fleurs, avec ou sans rideaux, avec ou sans parasol (là beaucoup vont se reconnaître)même les jaunes sont nuancés. Rien n'est ordinaire.
Mais qu'Hélène nous revienne il n'y a là rien d'extraordinaire ni d'ordinaire! Personne n'a jamais douté.

Feeling better already?

Anonyme a dit…

Ha haa, this was so extraordinarily funny! And it's truly out of ordinary that anyone should be that funny when sick! Thank you for 'tagging' me :D

Sophisticate at Arms a dit…

Hi hpy!
I have replied to your tag on my blog.

Rune Eide a dit…

Hei og takk for æren!
Jeg beklager at det har tatt noe did før jeg kunne svare, men jeg hadde høstferie hele forrige uke og kom først tilbake søndag kveld.

Nå er det imidlertid et problem: Jeg pleier ikke å delta i denne typen av oppgaver. Det er ikke noe personlig - snarere tvert i mot. Jeg håper du forstår. Jeg er bare slik.

Lykke til videre!